Tuesday, October 27, 2009

House Buying Inferno

We bought a house over the past month. Let me tell you that is a full time job. You have to do so much running around, getting information, emailing, you should get paid for it. I guess you do in a way well not really since you pay for the house. Then we're in the house and we have to adjust to living together full time. Fun? Not so much.
I am so tired at this point and it seems as though things are never finished. There is always something else that needs to be done. Some things are nice. I love the fiance' and after the first week he is trying to pick up after himself more. Rocco, the Chihuahua, is loving it but is still really excited to see his Granny Mom when she comes to visit. Plus he's never been alone all day so there is another adjustment. I get to put whatever I want wherever I want it. I get to use whatever scent I want in my Scentsy.
Here's to hoping I actually start to benefit from the little sleep I'm able to get. I'm sure turning 32 in the middle of all this hasn't helped. Good times, good times. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment